Steel system for fire-resistant doors. Using the Mogs No-Burn fire-stop systems, doors and windows can be produced to prevent the passage of fire, smoke and heat, with resistance ranging from 30 to 120 minutes. The pared- down design and extremely high performance make these systems ideal for any kind of building.
1. Certified system.
2. Extra-thick steel profiles.
3. High level of protection against break-ins.
4. Option of housing glazing up to 47 mm thick.
5. Ideal for large openings.
6. Integrity and insulation ranges from 30 to 120 minutes.
7. Excellent dimensional stability.
8. Long service life with virtually no maintenance.
9. Environmentally compatible.
10. High-capacity hardware fastened securely to sash.
11. Simple, affordable system.
12. Option of flush mounting.
13. Also come in AISI 304 and 316 stainless steel.