From research Navello OMERO was born, the new window that combines the most advanced technologies for energy efficiency with a design of contemporary style. The window OMERO, thanks to the increased thickness (92 mm), can accommodate triple glazing with low thermal transmittance (Ug = 0.6). In this way the overall heat loss of the window reaches values between the lowest on the market with a Uw less than 1
- Window with 80x92 mm section sash and 78x92 mm frame, double seal mounted on the frame, to tilt and turn opening with air flow control gap as standard. The central lever on the series of semi-fixed sash, silver colored hardware and flush hinges.
- Structure in wood with a thickness of 92 mm to ensure a good thermal and acoustic insulation natural frame built with long cross to avoid exposing the head wood on the sill and at the top of the window.
- Water drainage channel made entirely of wood so it looks good when the window is open.
- Double seal with enlarged cavity to allow for 2.5 mm compression on closure. The double rebate on the seal increases the sound insulation.
- Glass rebate of 18 mm to protect the double glazing silicone seal from UV rays.
- Glass double room low-emission with warm edge and argon gas series.