Reliability and careful selection of components, ten years proven experience as manufacturer of NDT instruments, the distinctive ergonomic and functional design, as well as the continuous scientific research in collaboration with the most important Universities in Italy, has brought to the development of this series of instruments of the latest generation.
The N type Test Hammer – Novatest design – has been modified to get a higher degree of reliability as far as correlation curves are concerned, obtaining the new SonReb method.
To develop new curves, 50 cubic samples (200x200mm) of twenty distinct classes of concrete have been tested. The samples have been subjected to Non-Destructive Tests (hammer indexes and ultrasonic pulses propagation) and Destructive Tests (press-crashing). By analyzing the results of the tests, it has been assessed that the CONCRETO N mechanical concrete test hammer is an invaluable tool to check and estimate the quality of concrete.
Maximum reliability is achieved upon strictly following the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Model: Mechanical concrete test hammer type N
• Impact energy: 2,207 Nm
• Measurement range: 10-110 N/mm2
• Limitations: Sp.=> 100mm
• Reference standards: UNI EN 12504-2, ASTM C805, BS 1881
• Weight: 1,8 Kg
Equipped with the following accessories:
• Instruction manual with MpA–Psi curves
• Abrasive grindstone complete with case
• Position template (length 25 mm)
• Phenolphthalein atomizer
• Padded case with shoulder-strap
• Calibration and QC certificate
• Transport safety capital