The multi-functional rebar detector Novascan R630A and R800, are used to determine:
1. localization and distribution of rebar [General-Scan];
2. Measure the thickness of rebar cover [General-Scan];
3. Measure the diameter of bars and stirrups [General-Scan];
4. Graphic reconstruction of the grid [Grid-Scan];
5. Display the rebars in section for assessing the deviation from the known rebar cover to each bar or stirrup [Profile-Scan];
6. Measurement of the potential corrosion of steel with single or dual electrode allowing the diagnosis of the state of corrosion [Rusty-Test].
- GENERAL-SCAN: standard scan for the localization of rebars, measuring rebar cover and estimate diameter bars and stirrups.
The "General-Scan" is available as R630A and R800 (independently) with the probe "Small" or the probe "SET-200A".
- PROFILE-SCAN: this acquisition mode provides a view in section of the rebars. By entering the knowing cover value you can evaluate the deviation from this value for each bar or stirrup.
The "Profile-Scan" is available as R630A and R800 only with the probe "SET-200A".
- GRID-SCAN: Scan that allows to reconstruct the mesh of the rebars and evaluating their distribution within the element under investigation.
The "Grid-Scan" is available as R630A and R800 only with the probe "SET-200A".
- RUSTY-TEST ( mapping potential method) allows to evaluate the state of corrosion of steel with single or dual electrode.
The "Rusty-Test" is available only as R800.
The acquaired data are stored on the device's internal memory.
The export is carried on USB device for transferring data processing software for data analysis and report generation test.