Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other rigid substrates Revolutionary self-alignment feature and pull rate indicator. Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others.
Available in 2 models: Manual or Automatic.
The PosiTest automatic features an electronically controlled hydraulic pump which automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure at a user-specified rate.
The PosiTest manual features a heavy-duty manual hydraulic pump designed to apply smooth and continuous pull-off pressure with a single stroke.
• Pull Rate Indicator allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods;
• Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings, with the touch of a button;
• Conversion charts not required – tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size;
• Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning for re-use and can be kept as a permanent record;
• Each kit comes with everything needed for testing.
• Environmentally sealed enclosure – weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof - meets or exceeds IP65;
• Can be used in any position;
• Rugged carrying case;
• Two year warranty.
• Every PosiTest Adhesion Tester pressure system is calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using NIST traceable load cell;
• Self-aligning aluminum dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces;
• Hi-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy;
• Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others.
• Internal Memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration and dolly size;
• Optional PosiSoft® software available for downloading;
• LCD displays pressure value in psi or MPa;
• 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths.