KIT PROVE DI CARICO A TRAZIONE
Measurement, control, thermographic and infrared instruments
The “Pull testing” consists to create one or more concentrated forces through the pull generated by the hydraulic jack anchored by means of chains (or ropes) to the lower structure or to the floor above.
For a suitable anchorage is therefore necessary to have structural elements of contrast as slabs, beams, pillars or foundation elements.
Mostly, the tests of traction load are used in cases where it is in the absence of upper structures of contrast, and then there is the possibility of applying the pushing system..
The main advantages of the load tests with concentrated loads are:
- To manage carefully the force to be applied;
- Be able to run in times (relatively) short even several cycles of loading and unloading;
- Be able to quickly handle the phase of preparation site;
- Test quickly and easily repeatable;
- Logistics greatly simplified test that allows you to run multiple tests on the same day.