FALZONAL® | Metal sheet and panel for roof
Aluminium Metal sheet and panel for roof
The primary task for the roof of any building is to protect the interior from the elements: rain, sun, wind, dust and more. Of course, the roof also plays a key role in a building’s aesthetic appeal. Likewise, gutters play a key role in controlling water flow, but also play a role in the visual impression of a building. Painted aluminum has proven to be an effective, durable and attractive option for roofs and gutters of all kinds. Painted aluminum elements are easily installed and nearly permanent when maintained properly.
Novelis offers a range of pre-painted aluminum products designed specifically for gutter and roofing materials that deliver:
- A variety of color choices
- Exceptional UV resistance
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- High plasticity and workability
FALZONAL® is a pre-painted rolled aluminum product designed to deliver superior results for roofing. Semi-finished and coil-coated, the mechanical properties of the alloy and the coating were developed specifically for superior double-standing seam. With FALZONAL, you can take advantage of:
- Attractive appearance: A variety of colors and good formability enable FALZONAL to be combined with other elements such as wood, stone or glass. FALZONAL fits into many designs, from sweeping arched roofs to narrow dormers, church towers to large industrial facades.
- The right variety of designs for your needs: Use double-standing seam for roofing and wall cladding, or angle-standing seam and ledge roof designs for wall cladding.
- Versatility: Use for rain-proof double skin with rear ventilation, single-skin constructions with no rear ventilation or complex facade architecture.
- Excellent processability: Form, cut, saw, fold, drill, rivet and glue easily without harming the properties of the product or the coating.
- Superior resistance: The PVdF coating provides superior resistance to UV light, sea water, and corrosion due to condensation.
- Exceptional strength: Displays outstanding results against wind pressure and suction.
- Safety: An anti-slip, asymmetrically perforated protective film provides full coverage and can be left on for up to six months.