Box fans directly coupled with aluminium frame and acoustic cladding, equipped with double inlet forward curved centrifugal impeller. Designed for use in professional ventilation systems where low noise and thermal insulation are required.
• Series composed by 7 sizes, with flow rate starting from
1.200 m3/h up to 8.000 m3/h and pressure from 125 up to 550 Pa.
• Working temperature : +60°C;
• Frame bearing structure made of extruded aluminium;
• Cladding panels made in sheet steel, external RAL 7032
painted and galvanised internal, interposed with 25 mm of
high density polyurethane foam, having a sound
reduction of Rw= 40 dB and thermal insulation;
• Inspection door with lock system CE compliance,
complete with handle
• Single phase motor 230V or three phase 400V, direct
coupled, IP54 protected, Class F;
• Single speed as default, three speed version available on request.