EB EX ATEX
Centrifugal and axial fan
EB EX ATEX - Explosion Proof Certified Axial fans to extract air and fumes directly outside through short ducting, wall or panel mounting, in compliance with ATEX Directive 84/9/EEC effective from July 1st 2003 in EU.
• Suitable for applications in commercial and industrial environments where the risk of explosion is high and where the surrounding atmosphere contains gas, vapours or highly inflammable steam;
• The whole product and not just the electrical parts, has been certified by CESI Institute with CESI n°3 ATEX 251 certificate;
• Fan group II, cat. 2 for gases, construction safety C, max surface temp. T4 (135°C);
• Classified for zones 1 and 2;
• This approval has required specific safety tests and proper examinations on products to verify how the
adopted solutions have satisfied the essential Directive requirements;
• Steel plated body protected by an epoxy-based anticorrosive paint;
• Impeller made of VO reinforced conductive nylon;
• Exd-II B - T4, ball bearing class F insulation motor IP55 protected;
• Max temperature of extracted air: 40°C;
• Reversibility: all models;
• Reference Standards: EN 13463-1; EN 13463-5; EN 14986.
Configuration: Wall M.