Centrifugal outdoor Aspirator
OUTDOOR - Centrifugal fans:
• Centrifugal fans for outer mounting to extract air coming from ducts;
• Move outside the tipical noise of the fan;
• External installation saves internal space;
• The inclined outgoing airflow avoids dust deposits on the wall;
• Internal backdraught shutter to prevent ingress of foul odours and insects from outside;
• For ducts Ø100 and 150mm;
• Ball bearing motor impeller;
• Maximum working temperature + 70°C;
• Low energy consumption and low sound level.
• IPX5 protected (EN 60529);
• In accordance with Standard EN 60335-2-80.
- Wall M.