Centrifugal wall mounted
CAA - Centrifugal duct fans to extract air and fumes with chemical and corrosive agents (sulphuric and nitric acid; trichloroethylene, petrol, etc.).
• Suitable for application on machines where a forced ventilation or air suction is required;
• Frame and impeller in polypropylene with nylon hub graphite treated;
• Max temperature of extracted air: 50°C;
• Ball bearing class F insulation motor IP55 protected;
• Standard product supplied with impeller housing position CCW 360, different positions available on request, model 610 not available in CW position;
• Motor speed can be regulated through industrial controllers (see accessories);
• In accordance with the essential requirements of 2 2006/42/EC Directive concerning machines and European Standards UNI EN ISO 13857; UNI EN ISO 12499; CEI EN 60204-1.
Configuration: Wall M.