CAI - Centrifugal duct fans to extract air and fumes with chemical agents or for salt environments.
• Suitable for application on machines where a forced ventilation or air suction is required;
• Particularly suitable for applications where a high degree of hygiene (food industries) is necessary;
• Max temperature of extracted air: 50°C;
• Body and impeller in AISI 304 stainless steel;
• Suitable to overcome high pressure losses due to ducts resistance;
• Standard product supplied with impeller housing position CCW 270, different positions available on request;
• Motor speed can be regulated through industrial controllers (see accessories);
• Models CAI 530 and CAI 540 supplied with ball bearing motor, IP55 protected;
• In accordance with the essential requirements of 2006/42/EC Directive concerning machines and European Standards UNI EN ISO 13857; UNI EN ISO 12499; CEI EN 60204-1.