Centrifugal wall mounted
CB - Centrifugal duct fans to extract air and fumes through medium/long sized ducts.
• Suitable for application on machines where a forced ventilation or air suction is required;
• Temperature of extracted air: 50°C;
• Steel plated frame protected by an epoxy-based anticorrosive paint and aluminium centrifugal impeller statically and dynamically balanced;
• Suitable to overcome high pressure losses due to ducts resistance;
• Standard product supplied with impeller housing position CCW 270, different positions available on request (see table on page 93);
• Motor speed can be regulated through industrial controllers (see accessories);
• Models CB 230 and CB 240 supplied with ball bearing motor, IP55 protected;
• In accordance with the essential requirements of 2006/42/EC Directive concerning machines and European Standards UNI EN ISO 13857; UNI EN ISO 12499; CEI EN 60204-1.
Configuration: Wall M.