CS - Centrifugal silenced duct fans to extract large air volumes and non dusty fumes.
• Suitable for application on machines where a forced ventilation or air suction is required;
• Max temperature of extracted air: 50°C;
• Low sound level and high performances;
• Steel plated frame protected by an epoxy-based anticorrosive paint and aluminium centrifugal impeller statically and dynamically balanced;
• Ball bearing class F insulation motor IP55 protected;
• Standard product supplied with impeller housing position CCW 270, different positions available on request;
• Motor speed can be regulated through industrial controllers (see accessories);
• In accordance with the essential requirements of 2006/42/EC Directive concerning machines and European Standards UNI EN ISO 13857; UNI EN ISO 12499; CEI EN 60204-1;
• Models CS 350, 360, 370 and 380: mounted on rigid base support to make installation easier.
Configuration: Wall M.