Box belt driven centrifugal fans with double inlet designed to be used in fume extraction system or evacuation in case of fire according to the F400 classification.
• Suitable for continuous service at 200°C air temperature and, in case of fire (emergency) at 400°C for 2 hours
• Series composed by 6 sizes with flow rate starting from 1.500 up to 35.000 m3/h and pressure starting from 10 up to 180 mm H2O
• Forward curved blades, double inlet
• Case in galvanised sheet
• UNEL-MEC motor IP55 protected, Class F, single speed or double speed on request
• In compliance with Standard UNI-EN 12101-3
• F400 approved by an Acknowledged Qualified Institute