Water to water Heat pump
Sherpa Aquadue - Heat pump. The AQUADUE® patented technology thanks to the combination of an air-water cycle with inverter technology and a second stage water-water guarantees the cooling/heating contemporary to the DHW production at high temperature, indipendently from the outside temperature.
- SIMULTANEOUSE AIR CONDITIONING AND DHW
- ANTILEGIONELLA CYCLES NOT NECESSARY
- DHW UP TO 75°C WITHOUT AUXILIARY RESISTANCES AND INDEPENDENT FROM OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE
- BOILER VOLUME REDUCTION
- TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
THE SYSTEM AQUADUE® system is based on a combined cycle system:
- the refrigerant/water cycle dedicated to COMFORT ensures exchange with the external unit
- the water/water cycle dedicated to DHW exchanges with the system’s return water
HEATING MODE + high temperature DHW
This guarantees the DHW production independently from the outside temperature. It allows to reach optimal performances not guaranteed by traditional heat pumps.
COOLING MODE + high temperature DHW with energy recovery
The energy normally dissipated outside, is restored and used for DHW production up to 75°C
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
The two combined, but autonomous, refrigeration cycles allow maximum flexibility:
- comfort and DHW at the same time;
- personalization at the installation of the operating area of the two cycles;
- personalization of comfort preferences, DHW re-integration time and energy consumption;
- antilegionella cycles management, without comfort interruptions and without electrical resistances use.
- The production of high temperature DHW allows up to 30% volume reduction of the boiler’s tank in comparison with traditional heat pumps while minimizing the consumption of two-input domestic appliances.
- Smart control to maximize comfort and energy performances managing the operation of the two refrigeration cycles according to the set points and to the outside climate conditions.
Domestic Hot Water (DHW)
Cooling + high temperature DHW with energy recovery
Heating + high temperature DHW