NIPPON SZ is levelling the laying surface.
Nippon SZ is especially suitable for the production of cement bonded styrofoam levelling fillers and offers excellent processing features, as well as a very high laying performance.
- easy, fast drying level adjustment in old and new buildings
- good embedding of pipes and installation parts on the raw ceiling
- as a levelled surface for impact sound insulation
- ideal building material for attic enlargements
- optimum filler for dead floor and vaulted ceilings
- foundation for the subsequent laying of natural-stone and composite-stone surfaces in the mortar bed as well as for dry screed systems
- frost protection layer inside the soil (e.g. below pavings)
- heat-insulating inclined wedge
Nippon SZ is compliant with CEM I and CEM II according to DIN EN 197. Only cements that are approved by PCT are allowed to be used.