Matrix for fair faced concrete wall
Form liners for architectural concrete by PLASMACEM
Using form liners for architectural concrete allows you t
• Create patterns on exposed concrete walls.
• Adapt buildings to meet all aesthetic needs.
• Obtain even surfaces in a simple and cost-effective manner, thanks to the play of light and shadow that can be generated.
Form liner for casting in situ
• form liners in cyclic density polyurethane, fortified by synthetic resins.
• 3 - 100 reuses.
• fixing to formworks with glue or screws.
• fixing to plastic formworks with magnets.
• improved pull-out assembly.
To achieve the best results, we recommend that you:
• Use class S4 concrete and a suitable superplasticizer.
• Use a concrete recipe suitable for exposed surfaces.
• Store in a dry place protected against direct exposure to frost, sun, and rain.
The form liners by Plasmacem are delivered to size taking into account the information on construction site requirements.
The dimensions of the products delivered are guaranteed with a tolerance of ± 0.5%.
The concrete release must take place within 24 hours of the casting.