Pre-fabricated waterproofing membrane made of distilled bitumen and elasto-plastic polyolefin polymers (APP) having a woven non woven single strand composite polyester reinforcement, which provide the membrane with very high mechanical characteristics and excellent dimensional stability.
The versions P have a upper face finish with a woven non woven polypropylene mat which increases surface walkability and allows for immediate painting. The particular upper face finish has multiple advantages, of which:
• improved aesthetics;
• improved walkability on the membrane;
• improved coefficient of friction, preventing slippages especially on sloped roofs;
• easier to coat and time savings (can be done immediately after application) as well as aesthetics;
• increased resistance to lacerations. Very useful when mechanically fixing, as it increases the overall performance of the fixing of the washer (less deformation);
• ease of application also of the overlaps whereas the polypropylene mat is perfect ably compatible with the waterproofing mass and actually increases the adhesion between the layers.
The versions PA are self-protected on the upper face with mineral slates which reduce superficial heat absorption improving the durability of the membrane.
1 PE film
2 Waterproofing mass
3 Single strand composite polyester fabric
4 Waterproofing mass
5a Polypropylene mat finish
5b Mineral finish