SSX311 | Sideboard with doors
Wooden sideboard with doors
Designers can find inspiration everywhere and at any time. Sussex came about while driving my children to school. We live in Sussex and weatherboard barns are everywhere. The tall fishing huts in Hastings, tall so that the nets can be hung inside, are the most famous. I was working on a design and I saw that by using a graceful architectural weatherboardlike front, I could create a cabinet with a uniform facade irrespective of the composition of drawers & doors.
A collection of sideboards and TV benches with an exclusive design on the front consisting of horizontal bars hiding the composition besides serving as handles for doors and drawers.
A piece of furniture resting on a plinth, on adjustable feet or hanging from optional wall-fixing devices. The door elements include a height-adjustable shelf.
· Interior and exterior: E1 (low formaldehyde content) particleboards with natural oak or walnut wood veneer.
· Doors with 94º opening and drawers with absorption dampers.
· Drawers with full extraction runners.
· Hettich and Indaux hinges.
· Plinths of textured powder-coated steel with adjustable feet.