Indoor/outdoor porcelain stoneware wall/floor tiles
New porcelain stoneware inspired by industrial concrete contaminated with materials such as terracotta, resin and stone, with the surface that relates the passage of time with its bold graphics and striking colour changes. Boom tiles blend well with materials such as rough-sawn, worn and salvaged timber, brick, machined steel or metals that celebrate the ravages of time.
• through-body coloured fine porcelain stoneware;
• 5 colours: Calce, Sabbia, Luce, Acciaio, Piombo;
• 3 rectified sizes with natural surface: 75x150 cm, 75x75 cm, 60x60 cm;
• 1 rectified size with structured surface: 60x60 cm;
- 41.2x41 cm chevron mosaic available in the colours Calce, Sabbia, Acciaio Piombo;
- 30x30 cm mosaic with uneven dots available in all colours.
Boom can be used to create wall and floor surfaces in residential and commercial spaces. The structured surface version is also suitable for outdoor paving.
Eco-sustainable product created with a closed-cycle production process.