Realstone is the perfect reproduction of three natural stones –Quarzite, Cardoso and Jerusalem – characterised by their graphic and chromatic variations and the softness of the surface. Natural beauty, luxury and elegance interpreted in three different ways to enhance the original stone materials.
In combination with other materials such as wood and historic artefacts juxtaposed with modern furnishings, Realstone tiles can be employed to create spaces that embody the perfect meeting point between tradition and a new interpretation of stone.
• through-body coloured fine porcelain stoneware;
• 2 colours: Grigio, Bianco;
• 3 rectified sizes - 75x75, 60x120, 60x60 cm - with 2 surface finishes: natural and soft, for all colours;
• 2 rectified sizes – 60x120, 60x60 cm with structured surface for all colours;
• 50x100 cm with 20 mm thickness (“XT20” version) in all colours for outdoor installation with adhesive or dry laying on sand, gravel or grass;
- 30x30 cm 3D mosaic available in all colours;
- 30x60 cm masonry mosaic available in all colours;
- mix mosaic composed of hexagons compatible with all colours.
Ideal for floor and wall surfaces of interior and exterior spaces, with the facility to create unbroken visual continuity between indoors/outdoors, these tiles can also be used in private and residential spaces and also public and commercial spaces including stores, restaurants, bars and hotel lobbies.
Eco-sustainable product created with a closed-cycle production process.