Indoor white-paste wall tiles
Terracruda is a new ceramic material that draws inspiration from historic construction materials in the form of sun-baked clay and straw. The tiles have a satin effect matt surface that is soft to the touch, in a range of natural and contemporary colours. The graphics impart a natural sense of movement to the wall surfaces, while the three-dimensional structure of the décor tiles and mosaics produces a dynamic interplay of light and shade. Terracruda is perfectly compatible with concrete-look, stone or wood-effect porcelain stoneware tiles.
• White body single-fired tiles with slimline thickness (6 mm);
• 4 colours: Piombo, Calce, Luce, Sabbia;
• 1 size rectified 40x120 cm;
• Décors and mosaics:
- 3D structures rectified 40x120 cm: “Arte” is based on elements of nature creating high impact visual effects when installed on large surface areas; “Verso”, in which linear elements are superimposed to create a dynamic "Venetian blind" type effect. Both structures are available in all colours;
- “Carpet” décor is produced in-line with digital technology and is composed of a blend of two motifs (each of which rectified 40x120 cm size), based on the graphic appearance of distressed cement tiles to create an attractive shabby style effect. Available in 2 versions depending on the combination of the various colours of the collection;
- the 33.2x33.2 cm “Lisca” mosaic tile is created by cutting the plain tile and is assembled in a herringbone pattern. Available in Calce, Luce and Sabbia colours;
- the “Lisca degradè” mosaic tile is composed of 2 modules of 4 pieces each, to be assembled to create a total surface area of 33.2x128.8 cm. This mosaic tile is available in 2 versions: one compatible with Calce and Luce colours and the other with Luce and Sabbia colours;
- mesh-mounted mosaic in 40x40 cm size, made with tumbled micro dots, available in all colour variants. The mosaic has irregular edges, which impart a sense of naturalness and brio to the finished surface.
Terracruda is particularly suitable for bathrooms, living rooms and public spaces including commercial premises and spa centres.
Eco-sustainable product created with a closed-cycle production process.