Electric opener for windows
The emphasis on insulation often occurs at the cost of good ventilation. In turn, this heightens the risk of condensation. To ensure sufficient supply of fresh air without losing the benefits of good insulation, Reynaers has developed a controllable ventilation system: Ventalis.
The product: a unique system
- Self-regulating airflow
- Modular system efficiency and gridless design with aesthetic appeal
- Ease of installation: the ventilation units are placed in spaces between the ventilation profile and the window frame (patent pending):
* stable, strong frame including anchoring on top of the window
* no need for thicker and more expensive glass
* easy hassle-free cleaning and maintenance.
- The frames can also be mounted partly behind outer walls or facade cladding for a more ‘hidden’ appearance, respecting transparency and design.
- The number of ventilation units depends on the required airflow, not on the dimensions of the window/door, offering architects more flexibility and freedom of design.
- Ventalis profiles are fully compatible with Reynaers’ systems: a limited number of parts can be applied unchanged to various systems, reducing stock levels.