Modular air handling units.
• The CTA ADV range derivces from decades of Rhoss experience in the field of air handling and is continuously developed to meet the new requirements of the market and our customers.
• The possibility of performing functional and performance tests of the units thanks to the R&D Lab allows us to test the reliability of our machines, the energy efficiency of the proposed systems and test new components and innovative solutions.
• The range of air flows available, the possibility to select a comprehensive range of functional modules and options, and the total flexibility of configurations available makes this range the ideal solution for applications in the service sector as well as those in the industrial sector.
The CTA ADV range guarantees:
• High quality of the selected components;
• Completeness of the offer of the sections and accessories available;
• A wide range of flow rates and versatility of the configurations available;
• Optimal air quality and comfort energy efficiency;
• Unlimited modularity to facilitate portability and on site positioning;
• Easy maintenance thanks to easy access to the sections that can be inspected and the set-ups available for service readings.
• STANDARD Series with a single fan with a rectangular section.
• NARROW Series with a single fan with a square section: useful to minimise the space on place taken up by the CTA.
• LOWERED Series with a combined fan: useful to minimise the total height of the CTA.
• VERTICAL Series.
• 77 sizes are available in total split into the standard, narrow and combined ranges.