Z-Power FREECOOLING 2420÷21100
AIr refrigeration unit
Freecooling mode air-cooled water chillers with axial fans. Range with semi-hermetic screw compressors and R134a refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: high energy efficiency semi-hermetic screw compressor, with star-delta limited start and complete with integral protection, crankcase heater and shut-off valve on the refrigerant gas flow pipe.
• 2 circuits/ 6 capacity steps.
• Water side exchanger: dry expansion, counterflow, shell and tube type, complete with: differential pressure switch, air vent valve, water drain tap, closed cell polyurethane foam rubber insulation with protection film against UVA rays. Victaulic connections.
•Air side heat exchanger consisting of coil in copper pipes and aluminium fins divided into two sections: one dedicated to the condensation of the refrigerant gas and one dedicated to cooling the water in free-cooling mode.
•3-way modulating valve to divert the water flow from the system towards the free-cooling coil or directly towards the evaporator.
• Fan: electric helical fans with external rotor, equipped with internal thermal protection, safety protection grilles and proportional electronic device for pressurised and continuous fan rotation speed regulation up to an outdoor air temperature of -15°C.
• Control: electronic with microprocessor ready for connection with the main BMS commercially available (MODBUS RTU, LON, BacNet).
• Structure: load bearing structure made of galvanised sheet steel and painted with polyester powders.
• The unit is also complete with:
- display of cooling circuit high/low pressure;
- clock board
• B - High efficiency standard version (TFAVBZ).
• I - Soundproofed version with soundproofed compressor cover (TFAVIZ).
• S - Silenced version with soundproofed compressor cover and low speed fans (TFAVSZ).
• TFAVBZ: high efficiency unit in Freecooling mode.
• TFAVIZ : soundproofed unit in Freecooling mode.
• TFAVSZ : silenced unit in Freecooling mode.