UTNA Platinum 013÷120
Built-in air treatment unit
Modular ductable air handling terminal units.
• Terminal air handling unit: with modules for horizontal or vertical installation (013-050) with or without ducting.
• Structure with double wall sandwich type freestanding panelling, 30mm-thick with closed cell polyurethane foam insulation with high soundproofing and thermal insulation capacity.
• Routine machine maintenance from the bottom (for the horizontal version with installation in false ceiling or hanging from ceiling) or frontally (for the vertical version) with removable panels.
• BA coil module (horizontal) / BAV coil module (vertical up to size 050) complete with: G4 standard filter, optional fine F7 filter. All filters are supplied complete with differential pressure switch to signal filter clogging condition in compliance with European regulation no. 1253/2014.
Finned coil heat exchanger, with copper pipes and 2 rows of aluminium fins for heating or reheating only and 4-6 rows for cooling and/or heating with right or left connections to be selected with order. Condensate drain pan in aluminium both for horizontal BA4R and BA6R versions and vertical BAV4R and BAV6R versions.
• SV fan module complete with EC Brushless centrifugal plenum fan with single intake directly coupled to electric motor. Static and dynamic balancing of the entire assembly, built in accordance with standard DIN ISO 1940. G6.3 balancing grade. Standard control of the rotation speed via special 0-10V analogue input. Electrical connection panel fitted as standard complete with disconnect switch, protection fuses and connecting terminal block.