Built-in air treatment unit
Air conditioning and thermal ventilation terminal units.
• Air conditioning and thermal ventilation terminal units: for vertical installation with ducting or direct entry of the ambient air.
• Structure: packaged consisting of a treatment section and fan motor unit with a supporting frame made of extruded aluminium double chamber profiles with concealed screws, corner joints made of black nylon and reinforced glass.
• Removable double sheet panelling made of galvanised steel plate on the inside and pre-painted with protective film on the outside, with interposed polyurethane foam (density 45 kg/m3) and a total thickness of 25 mm.
• Base with extruded aluminium profiles.
• Treatment section consisting of: multi-section regenerable pleated filters with G3 efficiency which can be removed from the front (or side with the KEF accessory), a finned coil heat exchanger with 2-4-6 rows in the hydronic version with right or left fittings on request and a condensate drain pan made of galvanised steel with natural drainage. On request, the hydraulic connections can be placed on the left or right side of the unit.
• Fan motor unit: with upper or front delivery consisting of centrifugal double inlet fans with forward blades with an anti-vibration mount on an outlet side, three-phase motor (IP55), V-belt drive and variable pulley (up to model 080) and rubber anti-vibration mounts.
• Single-phase motor for models 030-050 with an adjustable pulley.
• Three-phase 4 pole motor with an adjustable pulley.
• Three-phase 4/6 pole motor with an adjustable pulley.
• Three-phase 4/8 pole motor with an adjustable pulley.
• BA2R-PRE - Additional coil with 2 rows for 4-pipe systems for UTNV 4R.
• BA2R-POST - Additional coil with 2 reheating rows for UTNV 4R and UTNV 6R.
• EFL - Side filter extraction on the opposite side to the hydraulic connections.