Remote air condensers with axial fans for direct expansion units operating with R410A refrigerant gas. To be combined with the TCEEY condenserless units.
• Heat exchanger: featuring high efficiency finned coil with copper mechanical expansion pipes joined to aluminium fins.
The chiller circuit connections need brazing. Projected pressure 40 barg. Every exchanger is tested for leakage with dry air and preloaded with nitrogen.
• Fans: external rotor axial type with fans equipped with innovative polymer material blades and integrated thermal protection that provides protection against thermal overload. IP54 degree of protection in compliance with DIN 40050. The fan series is also complete with phase cut speed control.
• Structure: in zinc-plated sheet steel pre-varnished with epoxy finish (RAL 9002).
The battery structure is in aluminium alloy (AlMg3) to protect against vibrations and thermal dilatations.
The condensers are supplied with support rod kits for vertical installation with horizontal air flow (CCAMY V) or horizontal with vertical air flow (CCAMY H).
The support rods are made of zinc-plated steel
Electrical panel complete with:
- electrical wiring suited for 400V-3ph-50Hz power supply voltage;
- electrical supply junction box with disconnecting switch where the general power supply voltage of the remote condenser can be connected;
- self-extinguishing plastic casing (IP55) containing the fan rotation speed continuous control device, via a phase cut device,
- pressure probe,
- fan electrical wiring,
- contact for external signal of fan thermal intervention,
- remote on/off contact
• The CCAMY range remote condensers are available in 3 construction options that meet the different system requirements regarding ambient noise emission containment:
- Version "B" Base (except mod.115)
- Version "S" Silenced
- Version "Q" Supersilenced