Y-Flow -TCHEY- THHEY 115÷240
Heat pump / Water refrigeration unit
Packaged water-cooled reversible heat pumps on the refrigerant circuit. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: hermetic rotary scroll complete with thermal protection and crankcase heater.
• Primary side (user) heat exchanger: suitably insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Disposal side heat exchanger (well/aqueduct/geothermal probes): suitably insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted sheet steel with polyester powder coating, complete with soundproofed compressor housing.
• THHEY: heat pump unit.
STANDARD set up
Without circulation pump and hydraulic accessories.
Factory fitted accessories
- Primary side (user): pump unit complete with electric circulation pump with standard or increased head pressure, membrane expansion tank, safety valve, water fill/drain valve, manual air bleed valve and pressure gauge.
- Disposal side (geothermal probes/dry cooler): pump unit complete with phase cutting electric pump, water fill/drain valve and manual air bleed valve.
• Silenced set up.
• Pressure switch valve with water flow blocking solenoid and bypass solenoid valve.
• Soft-start device.
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
Accessories supplied loose
• 3-way valve for the production of domestic hot water.
• Additional electric heater for heat pump, managed by regulation.
• Outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation.
• Free-cooling kit.
• Water filter.
• Rubber anti-vibration mountings.
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Clock board.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices or to manage the unit within the Rhoss heat pump system.
• RS485/USB serial converter.
• Rhoss supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.