Heat recovery unit
Heat recovery with indirect adiabatic cooling.
Aeraulic and hydraulic self-adapting unit
Heat recovery system with efficiency up to 75%
• Anticorodal aluminium profile load-bearing structure.
• Continuous base under the anticorodal aluminium machine.
• Sandwich panels made with double sheet metal with internal sheet metal made of galvanised stainless steel with anti-scratch and corrosion-resistant painting. Interposed 46 mm polyurethane foam or cell oriented rock wool insulation.
• Dampers with opposed wing profile aluminium fins.
• Supply and return filters in class F7 of rigid bag-type (En 779:2011) equipped with G3/G4 pre-filters.
• High efficiency double crossed flow heat recovery unit with high efficiency adiabatic cooling integration system on the air expulsion side.
• Total bypass section of the recovery section for total or partial winter free-cooling management.
• Traditional centrifugal fans (plenum fan type) with EC Brushless directly coupled motor.
• Version for indoor and outdoor installation.