Heat recovery unit
Cross flow heat recovery.
Principle of operation
What makes the air treatment system unique is the possibility to reach optimal temperature and humidity conditions for total comfort and minimise energy expenditure without any compromise: comfort is total.
Humidity and air temperature, air quality, and silence are all interconnected parameters and must always be controlled and guaranteed.
Thanks to cross flow heat recovery, which guarantees the separation of the supply and return flows without any admixture of the two, you can achieve efficiencies up all'65% resulting in a significant reduction in the heating and cooling loads.
The state of the art EC Brushless fans allow you to minimise and monitor electric consumptions.
Air quality is always guaranteed by high efficiency filters.
• Anticorodal aluminium profile load-bearing structure.
• Continuous base under the anticorodal aluminium machine.
• Sandwich panels made with double sheet metal with internal sheet metal made of galvanised stainless steel with anti-scratch and corrosion-resistant painting.
• Interposed 46 mm polyurethane foam or cell oriented rock wool insulation.
• Dampers with opposed wing profile aluminium fins.
• Supply and return filters in class F6 of rigid bag-type (En 779:2011).
• Cross flow recovery unit installed vertically and sized so to maximise summer and winter efficiency and reduce air side pressure drops. The recovery unit integrates the bypass dampers for automatic management of the free-cooling/free-heating.
• Recovery wheel activation motor with belt and pulley transmission equipped with variable revs regulator.
• Centrifugal fans with EC Brushless directly coupled motor. Ultra-efficiency motors with electronic switch equipped with permanent magnets, whose rev number is adjusted by the integrated controller.
• Large inspection doors in execution like the panel and equipped with safety closures with handles.
• Version for indoor and outdoor installation.
• Monobloc version or with separate sections.