Heat recovery unit
Regenerative heat recovery.
Principle of operation
Total comfort has become a must even in the summer, both for new and renovated systems.
Work environments, shopping centres, systems with public access cannot do without this type of treatment.
To control humidity correctly (essential parameter for summer comfort), set the air at a temperature between 14 and 12 °C in order to cope with the latent load. This however implies the need to reheat the air in order to obtain a supply temperature between 18 and 23 °C depending on the type of system.
This way, a hot source is required also in the summer (boilers, electric coils). This is not always possible and unfavourable in terms of energy.
The RIGENERA range solves this problem by providing the reheating heat free of charge, thereby taking advantage of the temperature difference available to the flow of expulsion.
This guarantees summer comfort also in existing systems supplied by heat pumps in traditional 2-pipe systems.
• Summer energy saving (intended as total power saved) which goes from 15% for primary air systems to 35% for full air systems.
• Modulating and free control of the summer reheating for accurate control of the air intake temperature, using the regeneration of the supply and expulsion flows without requiring hot springs.
• Doubled winter efficiency thanks to the cross flow recover unit (as per standard), which guarantees efficiency up to 70%.
• The Full Control option allows you to obtain maximum energy saving compatible with the desired heat and hygrometric comfort: no waste at all.
• The RIGENERA units can be equipped with the H.A.W.T sanitation system on the air side for full microbiological control.