Heat recovery unit
Rotary heat recovery.
Principle of operation
What makes the air treatment system unique is the possibility of reaching optimal temperature and humidity conditions for total comfort and minimising energy expenditure without any compromise: the result is total comfort.
Humidity and air temperature, air quality, and silence are all interconnected parameters and must always be controlled and guaranteed.
The rotary heat recovery unit allows you to obtain efficiency up to 80%, thus reducing cooling, dehumidification and humidification loads considerably.
The state of the art EC Brushless fans allow you to minimise and monitor electric power consumption.
Air quality is always guaranteed by high efficiency filters.
• Anticorodal aluminium profile load-bearing structure.
• Continuous anticorodal aluminium base under the entire machine.
• Panels made with double sandwich sheet steel with galvanised steel plate on the inside and galvanised steel plate with scratch-resistant and corrosion-resistant paint on the outside.
• Interposed 46 mm polyurethane foam or oriented cell mineral wool insulation.
• Dampers with opposed wing profile aluminium fins.
• Class F6 rigid bag-type delivery and return filters (En 779:2011).
• Rotary recovery unit installed vertically and sized to obtain maximum efficiency.
Available in aluminium version (for temperature exchange only) or Sorbtion version (with high efficiency hygroscopic treatment of the wheel, which allows heat exchange in temperature and humidity).
• Recovery wheel activation motor with belt and pulley transmission equipped with variable revs regulator.
• Centrifugal fans with EC Brushless directly coupled motor. Ultra-efficient motors with electronic switch equipped with permanent magnets, where the rev number is adjusted by the integrated controller.
• Large inspection doors in the same execution as the panel and equipped with safety closures with closing handles.
• Version for indoor and outdoor installation.
• Packaged version or with separate sections.