Wall-mounted fan coil unit
Wall mounted fan coils.
• Finned coil heat exchanger.
• Fan: tangential with Inverter Brushless EC motor with continuous speed adjustment.
• Motorised deflector with different positions.
• Structure: made of heat-resistant ABS polymer, RAL 9003 colour, complete with renewable polypropylene filter, direction-adjustable fins and condensation drain pan with natural drainage.
• Unit equipped with a 3-way ON/OFF valve and resident RS485 serial interface (Modbus RTU protocol).
• Control: microprocessor electronic control.
Regulation functions: full auto, cool, dry, fan, autofan, heat. Comfort functions: orienting, swing, timer, sleep, hot start, memory.
Remote control supplied as standard.
Accessories supplied loose
• KV2V - 2-way ON/OFF valve accessory.
The installer is responsible for on board assembly.
• K2TF - Accessory for electrovalve use out of the unit. Assembled by the installer.
• KVAM - Wall mounted recessed box.
• KION - Ioniser.
• KUV - Ultraviolet lamp and photocatalytic filter.
Controls supplied loose
• KWPI - Electronic panel for wall mounting.
• KWPCI - Centralised electronic panel for wall mounting Power supply V230-1-50.
• KGTW-BAC- Gateway RS485/BACnet (max 64 fan coil).
• KGW-LON - Gateway RS485/FTT10-LonWorks (max 64 fan coil).