• For 1 kW of natural gas equivalent used, every unit adds 0.5 kW of free air-source renewable energy available 24-hours-a-day.
• Up to 40% of cost savings compared with the best boilers, exceeding heating efficiency values of 165%(1).
• The most effective heating system to enhance the energy qualification of buildings.
• Environmental friendly: every year 4.4 Tons of CO2 emissions are saved compared with a system with boiler.
(1) G.U.E. - Gas Utilization Efficiency - Equivalent to COP 4.13 on energy conversion factor of 2.5.
• HT: for the production of water at high temperature (for retrofitted radiator systems);
• LT: optimized to produce hot water at low temperature (new systems with radiant panels or fan coils).
• LOW-NOISE VERSION: High efficiency modulating fan for lower noise emission; sound-insulated oil pump.
The ideal solution for the PLANT ROOM
• It is the ideal solution for the plant room of detached and semi-detached houses or for central heating systems and it could be a smarter choice than solar systems.
• It is suitable for existing buildings and for retrofitting heating systems also with high temperature (radiators) distribution systems.
• GAHP-A INDOOR can be installed in the existing plant room and can facilitate correct installation, thanks to the ductwork mounted on the unit.