• For 1 kW of natural gas equivalent used, every unit adds 0.5 kW of free ground-source renewable energy available 24-hours-a-day.
• Up to 40% of cost savings compared with the best boilers, exceeding heating efficiency values of 169%(1).
• Reduction in investment costs for geothermal loops can be higher than 50% compared with electric heat pumps.
• Reduction of electric energy consumption compared with traditional electric systems.
• The most effective heating system to enhance the energy qualification of buildings.
• Environmental friendly: every year 5.1 Tons of CO2 emissions are saved compared with a system with boiler.
(1) G.U.E. - Gas Utilization Efficiency - Equivalent to COP 4.13 on energy conversion factor of 2.5.
• HT: for the production of water at high temperature (retrofitted radiator systems);
• LT: optimized to produce hot water at low temperature (new systems with radiant panels or fan coils).