• For 1 kW of natural gas equivalent used, every unit adds 0.8 kW of renewable energy available 24-hours-a day for domestic hot water production.
• Saving up to 86% of electric energy consumption compared with a traditional electrical system, thanks to the prevalent use of natural gas.
• Low maintenance operation, since no electric compressors are installed.
• Use of natural refrigerant not subject to norm constraints and phase-out. Expensive maintenance operation are not required (F-Gas Regulation exempt).
• LOW-NOISE VERSION: Low-noise fan and sound-insulated oil pump.