Packed springs anatomic handmade mattress
• Approx. 500 cylindrical springs (for 100 x 200 cm), individually sewn into cotton pockets by hand.
• Oven-tempered springs for unsurpassed elasticity and long-lasting spring force.
• Integrated pocket springs with constant force progression due to the combination of different spring strengths over the length of the mattress. Genuine craftsmanship.
• Highly elastic natural latex padding with air chambers.
• Optimal bed Climate: Elaborate stitching the upholstery materials (no gluing) guarantees all-round air circulation.
• Upholstery materials: White sheep‘s wool, linen, silk, on request, Lyocell ® and kapok
• Patented shoulder cavity especially for side sleepers: springs with lower tension and high-elasticity cotton fabric in the shoulder zone.
• Five different power versions, depending on body weight, weight distribution, and personal well-being.
• Carrying handles on all four sides of the mattress.