The composite window construction represents high thermal insulation and sound reduction. The multipurpose gap between the panes protects the external blinds and Venetian blinds from the elements.
Features and benefits
- Outstanding thermal insulation due to the innovative insulating bars with a basic depth of 105 mm: Uf values of 1.6 W/m²K (face width 103 mm)
- Excellent sound reduction from the double centre gasket and 2-pane principle (up to 48 dB)
- Convenient operation of internal solar shading using Schüco AvanTec radio-controlled handle
- Labyrinth gaskets for controlled ventilation of the space between panes
- Schüco TipTronic can be used
- Burglar resistance up to WK3 is possible