Galvanized steel gazebo
Primavera gazebo is innovative thanks to its elegance, simplicity and sturdiness. It is perfect for a daily use or as a permanent structure: due to its lightness, it complies with all load capacity tests. Ideal for outdoor smoking areas. Assembly is quick and easy. The gazebo can be set up on the ground and plugged into the pillars afterwards. Primavera gazebos can be linked together (each one is provided with its own tarpaulin) in order to form a single structure. Also in this case assembly is easy thanks to its light and sturdy components. Rainwater is conveyed into the perimeter pillars by adjusting the central pillar height of the structure during the assembly step. Thanks to its telescopic pillars, the Primavera gazebo can be installed also on uneven ground. Option: technical report to be provided to authorities.
•4 telescopic pillars made of 80x80 mm steel square tube
• Self-supporting eave gutters made of high tensile steel press-formed sheet. The eave gutters collect rainwater and convey it into the supporting pillars.
• Pyramid hip roof made up of 4 high tensile steel round tubes (Ø 50 mm)
• Class 2 fireproof PVC certified tarpaulin. The tarpaulin is fixed inside the eave gutters through a rope
• Standard pillars height: 2.10 m. Pillars height can be decreased as needed or increased up to 2.50 m (on demand).
• Hot-dip galvanised structure equipped with technical drawings and assembly schemes. The structure can be disassembled. Summer use only.