Galvanized steel gazebo
Tunnel is a versatile and modular structure that can be used as gazebo, linking tunnel, vehicle shelter, etc. Tunnel can be quickly assembled and used as a permanent or temporary structure. Thanks to the independent from the archway of the roof and plug-in pillars the height can be adjusted even during the assembly phase. The structure can be easily disassembled: due to the small components the size can be reduced during transport. For example, a 80 m long tunnel (made up of 40 modules) can be transported by van and assembled by 3 people in 4 hours.
• Dimensions: length: 2.60 m - roof-ridge height: 2.85 m - eave height: 2.00 m - width: 2.00 m
• Pillars and perimeter tubes made up of Ø 50 mm tubes
• The class 2 fireproof PVC tarpaulin is fixed through elastic ropes and is supported by Ø 50 mm bent tubes
• hot-dip galvanised structure for fairs.
Summer use only.The structure comes complete with technical drawings and assembly schemes. Certificates for authorities not included.
• Class 2 fireproof fixed side tarpaulins
• Sliding side tarpaulins equipped with hinges, pulleys and eyelets
• Windows in Crystal inserted in the tarpaulins
• Ballasts: see dedicated section