Composite material facade panel
The Composite Panel STACBOND® is comprised of two aluminium sheets that are joined together with a nucleus of thermoplastic resins. It is sold in 3 varieties, STACBOND®PE, STACBOND®FR (Fire Retard) and STACBOND®INTdesign, along with an extensive range of finishes that adapt to the national and international market requirements.
• 10,000 m² of covered installations.
• An annual manufacturing capacity of 1,000,000 m² of composite panel.
• 500,000 m² of fabrication capacity.
• An extensive colour range.
• Personalised attention from our own technical department.
• 8 latest generation CNC fabrication centres in order to offer service to our clients.
The STACBOND®INTdesign is used principally for the covering of internal spaces (new buildings as well as refurbishments) although there are a multitude of application possibilities such as:
- False ceilings
- Corporate image
- Digital printing