Composite material facade panel
The Composite Panel STACBOND® is comprised of two aluminium sheets that are joined together with a nucleus of thermoplastic resins. It is sold in 3 varieties, STACBOND®PE, STACBOND®FR (Fire Retard) and STACBOND®INTdesign, along with an extensive range of finishes that adapt to the national and international market requirements.
• 10,000 m² of covered installations.
• An annual manufacturing capacity of 1,000,000 m² of composite panel.
• 500,000 m² of fabrication capacity.
• An extensive colour range.
• Personalised attention from our own technical department.
• 8 latest generation CNC fabrication centres in order to offer service to our clients.
The STACBOND®PE with an internal core of thermoplastic resins (low density polyethelene) has excellent mechanical properties, a high degree of accoustic insulation, high impact resistance, increased rigidity and weight reduction and thanks to these characteristics it can be counted on for multiple application possibilities such as:
• Ventilated Façades
• Coverings and false ceilings
• Balconies and cantilevers
• External doors, front doors and canopies
• Urban street furniture equipment
• All types of external fittings
• Industrial applications (automation, railways,furniture, bodywork, etc.).