Finite element (FEM) structural resolver
FaTA-E is the ideal tool for the structural design with a simple and intuitive approach, fully aligned to the new building code requirements.
FaTA-E is distinguished by the simplicity and versatility of the input, the accuracy and the speed of the solver based on the technique of sparse matrices, the accuracy of the verifications, the papers and the calculation report.
The program is divided into a large number of settings and customizations that make it complete and suitable for any type of design of reinforced concrete structures, steel, timber, mixed with masonry and reinforced masonry.
FaTA-E is the optimal tool for the professional who wants to have full control of the structural analysis at every stage and can be enriched with additional functions through the interaction with the modules of StruSec (floors, balconies, piles, soil bearing capacity, etc. .), SW structure, Seismic isolators, PREM, and modules of analysis of existing structures, PGA, Cos-Fond, Cos-CA.
The software is available into 2 releases:
* Light version (500 joints – 50 fixed wires – 5 storys)
* Plus version (no dimensional limits)
All prices include 12 months customer care with updating, on line and by phone assistance.
Multilanguage option includes Italian, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
It's a solution including all tools you need for a complete designing of a RC, steel and timber structure.
- Dynamic and static analysis - Buckling (elastic instability) - Linear analysis (even with traction-only elements for linear equivalent analyisis).
- Analysis and working drawings: RC beams, columns, plates, walls, foundations (beams, plates, plynths, piles and micropiles), floors (brick and concrete, pre stressed concrete, lattice, corrugated sheet, timber, predalle, plastbau), balconies.
- Verifications: LLS, DLS, OLS, imperfection check and lateral displacement, soil bearing capacity, seismic pounding, regolarity for seismic behaviour factor.
- Steel beams (IPE, HE, omega, box shaped, tubes, UPN, T, L, angles, C, composed and 1,2,3,4 class)
- Analysis and designing, by 3D modeling, of bolted and welede joints fully and partially restrained (beam-beam, beam-column, column-foundation).
- Timber beams and xlam panels
- Analysis and designing, by 3D modeling, of timber joint design (beam-beam, beam-column, beam-xlam, xlam-xlam, column-foundation, xlam-foundation),
- Reports: customizable (user choose chapters), geotechnichs, foundations - bills of quantities of concrete, wood formworks, steel, timber and xlam, floors, rebars and structural steel.
- Output Graphics: rebars for columns, beams, plates, walls, foundations, plynths, piles, micropiles, carpentry, floors, steel joints.
You can also buy the Existing package ( structural strengthening ). Softwares and capabilities – integratable to your configuration – to perform vulnerability analysis and seismic upgrading by strengthening.
Existing Moduli consists of: ( software compatibility )
- PGA (FaTA-E) : · Vulnerability Analysis - Risk indicators (linear and non linear)
- Pushover (FaTA-E) : · Non linear static analysis
- CoSCA (FaTA-E) : · Steel jacketings (columns) - CAM tecnique (columns, beams and joints) - FRP (columns, beams and joints) - RC enlargements for columns and beams
- CoSFOND (FaTA-E - VEMNL) : · Section enlargement - Resin injection - Use of piles and micropiles
- CoSSOLAI (FaTA-E - VEMNL) : · carbon fiber strengthening of the intradox;
· Beton Plaquè reinforcement;
· RC slab and connectors.
- Micropali (FaTA-E - VEMNL) : · Micropile analysis