TENAX DP 1, impermeable composite made of a cuspidate membrane laminated to a non-woven, ideal for the use in roof gardens and terraces.
• Mechanical protection and anti-root protection in waterproofing systems and drainage systems for:
- Roof gardens and green terraces
- Driveways and walkways (surfaces made of interlocking blocks, roof parkings, terraces etc.)
• Foundation and containment walls when drainage is necessary because of:
- cohesive soil with adjacent waterbeds;
- accumulation of rain water;
- humidity infiltration on walls.
• Foundation bases (to avoid humidity due to capillarity rise)
• High drainage property
• Filtration, drainage and anti-root function in just one product
• Only 8 mm thick it can drain up to 2.100 l/m*h (horizontal surfaces)
• Fast and easy to install
• No need of skilled workers