Membrane manufactured in high density polyethylene (HDPE) presenting a flat surface on one side and protruding ribs on the other.
TENAX PRT has a very high resistance to compression and when laid on the waterproofing system it creates an air cushion, thus enabling theventilation of the wall and the evaporation of the excess of humidity.
Mechanical protection of the waterproofing system for:
• Foundation and containment walls
• Foundation bases in replacing the traditional drainage layer in lean concrete, even with the function of blocking capillary rise.
• High resistance to compression
• High protective function
• Anti-root penetration
• Does not stick to the waterproofing membrane
• Biological and chemical inertia