Mesh and reinforcement for plaster and skimming
For plaster reinforcement with a thickness included between 1 and 3 cm.
TENAX ARMAFLEX offers high flexibility and is particularly suitable in areas which are subject to ground settling; it is the ideal solution for any kind of brick-work, particularly those presenting irregular surfaces, and for any kind of damaged wall.
• For plaster reinforcement with a minimum thickness > 1 cm for following supports:
- plaster for coating subject to detachment
- damaged floors
- walls made of bricks, stones, tuff or damaged concrete
- walls with irregular surfaces
• Walls in thermo bricks
For plaster reinforcement with a minimum thickness > 2 and 3 cm TENAX RF1 and RF2 are suggested.
• Easy to lay
• Highly flexible
• Resistant to chemical agents
• Unaffected by alkali
• No interference with magnetic fields
• Light, flexible and easy to shape