Steel mesh for base layer for flooring
TENAX RF is an effective anti-cracking solution for floor foundations.
Rectangular mesh, in polypropylene, produced by means of extrusion followed by a bi-directional molecular orientation obtained through a special stretching process aimed at achieving a higher tear resistance combined to flexibility.
• Concrete slabs with a thickness up to 7-8 cm even those mixed with clay foam and those in polystyrene
• Concrete casts over floor heating systems
• Screeds up to 5 cm with a medium/high particle-size
• Restoration works aimed at preservation
• Restoration of semicollapsed lofts
• Easy to install, especially for big size surfaces
• Resistant to chemical agents: free from corrosion and unaffected by alkali
• Light and easy to transport
• No interference with magnetic fields
• Adaptable to uneven surfaces