AIr refrigeration unit
Air/water chillers in FREE COOLING mode with propeller fans and semihermetic screw compressors
ENERGY SAVING MAXIMIZATION: FREE COOLING allows the exploiting of low external air temperature in order to cool the water return from the system free of charge.
• Compressors screw type with standard Step less capacity control.
• ECO-PROFILE axial fans statically and dinamically balanced.
• Water side heat exchangers shell and tube type with water connections.
• Air side heat exchangers high efficiency finned coils with seamless copper tubes expanded into corrugated aluminium.
• Free cooling water coil with seamless copper tubes expanded into corrugated aluminum fins.
• Condensing pressure control with variable fan speed modulation.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Casing and panels in galvanised and painted steel.